Four Premier League managers have been included in FIFA’s 10-man shortlist for the 2016 Coach of the Year.
Leicester City’s Premier League winning manager Claudio Ranieri is joined by Liverpool’s Jurgen Klopp, Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino, and Man City boss Pep Guardiola, previously of Bayern Munich.
Wales manager Chris Coleman also has the chance to win the coveted accolade following his outstanding achievements with The Dragons.
The other five contenders are Didier Deschamps (France), Luis Enrique (Barcelona), Fernando Santos (Portugal), Diego Simeone (Atletico Madrid) and Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid).
All 10 managers have enjoyed stellar years in the world of football, although a few gaffers stand-out in particular.
Best FIFA Men’s Coach 2016
1. Claudio Ranieri (Leicester City)
2. Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)
3. Fernando Santos (Portugal)
4. Chris Coleman (Wales)
5. Luis Enrique (Barcelona)
6. Pep Guardiola (Bayern Munich/Manchester City)
7. Diego Simeone (Atletico Madrid)
8. Didier Deschamps (France)
9. Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool)
10. Mauricio Pochettino (Tottenham Hotspur)